Monday, August 4, 2014

Another Moses....

Hellooooooooooooo family!!!

Okay, this week I had seriously the most hilarious experience of my mission. You are going to hate this, but I am going to say that I am going to save it. It will be SO much better to see your faces when I tell it. So. Wait a month. Xx



This week, we found absolutely amazing people, and taught some of them. Thank you for your prayers. It amazes me how I can feel the power of them.



I seriously love being a missionary. I have learned SO much. I feel like I'm just beginning to grasp how crucial our covenants are. That's what my studies have focused on this week. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father's plan's for us includes them. It's such a privilege.

I will have to cut this off though---sorry to do this the second week in a row. We are going to hiking, and so we want as much time for that as possible. J Hopefully I’ll have some good pictures to send you next week.
Also. I don't really have time to read/reply to any emails today, but rest assured that I took pics of them and will read them.


Xxx

Sister Miller

Okay. I hope you can read this. This is part of the story I'm saving. I could NOT stop laughing when we got this text. How safe do you keep your scriptures?

Finally. A good hug.

Last night, my companion pointed out to me what I had written on the back of half the pamphlets I've handed out this past week. People are probably super bummed when I don't actually show up with Moses.

No comments:

Post a Comment