Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring is officially here!

hello, family!

So, basically I have 30 minutes to email today... as a result of a long, not happy story. haha.

So this email? Short and sweet.

This week, I was privileged to read one of the best talks that has ever been given. It's called His Grace is Sufficient by Brad Wilcox. It was beautiful. He compares the Atonement to piano lessons. It is the most beautiful, perfect analogy that I have ever heard. And he said that the point of living the gospel is change. I love that. The purpose is to change ourselves completely. And that only happens when we trust our Father enough to do His will, completely.

And that's what I'm working on. It's been a bit of a rough week. But I love the opportunity to begin again this week.
One of our investigators told us each time he opens the Book of Mormon he finds the answer to questions he has wondered about his whole life.
I love that. That book is so true. It adds so much to our understanding of the Atonement, the fall, agency, revelation, and the nature of God. And much more of course. Our understanding would be incomplete without the plain and precious truths recorded by ancient prophets.

I love you all. Have a good week. The time change is this weekend here. I am not looking forward to it....one less hour of sleep, who came up with that?
But on the bright side, then it''s conference!  I have so many questions already. It is going to be so good.


Have a good week!

Sister Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment